When I think of people creating simple bottle art designs from Old Monk bottles, a John Lennon quote comes to mind.
John Lennon once said, “I’m an artist. You give me a fucking tuba, I’ll get you something out of it.”
If you look at the Old Monk bottle carefully, it’s not really that artist-friendly. The surface, unlike say, a wine bottle, is quite uneven.
The stocky build of the Indian crowd favorite doesn’t seem too aesthetic too.
But does that stop our artists from having a go at it? No way!
Without further ado, here are some of the most interesting Old Monk bottle art ideas from Instagram (in no specific order):
1. Check out this Old Monk bottle art by lwimindia
2. What if Old Monk was in fact Sanjay Dutt? As imagined by Aeenakk
3. Who said having too much of Old Monk is a bad thing? by Sanjana
4. Blue and Gold Old Monk bottle art by Sree
5. Sometimes less is more, like this Old Monk bottle art by Pooja
As you see, with a little bit of imagination, these artists have transformed the not-so-beautiful Old Monk bottles into work of art.
There are thousands more who are creating tremendous stuff with glass bottles, some even with plastic bottles and some even create bottle art with clay.
If you like these glass bottle art ideas, please drop a comment below and applaud the artists. Also, don’t forget to share! Who knows, maybe it’s you who’s featured next!